iS Clinical products and skincare systems treat skin issues for patients throughout the world. Their goal is to create powerful, safe skin treatments that are clinically proven to improve skin appearance and diminish the signs of aging.
One of the central tenets of the iS Clinical systems is integrity, which is established in a number of ways, including complete disclosure and clinical study of each ingredient used in their products. Industry review panel experts are used to ensure that every ingredient is safe, effective and clinically tested.
iS Clinical Facials and Products
The products in the iS Clinical lines are able to treat a wide range of skin conditions and skin complexions. Some of the focuses of iS Clinical products include:
- Clean - The Cleansing Complex and Cream Cleanser are compatible with all skin types, and designed to give thorough yet gentle cleansing of makeup, dirt, oil and pores.
- Treat - The Treat series of products includes advanced serums and products to provide targeted, intensive anti-aging benefits to many different areas of the face and body. This popular line of products includes the much desired Youth and White Lightening series.
- Hydrate - The Hydrate series of products provides immediate and long-term moisturizing of the facial and body skin, smoothing and softening the appearance of the skin. These products also help protect the skin from future issues of dryness and other conditions.
- Protect - In addition to protecting from UVA/UVB rays, the sunscreen powders and lotions in the Protect line offer antioxidant and physical protection, soothe and moisturize the skin, and help prevent and diminish the effects of aging.
- Cancer Care - Specially designed for patients undergoing cancer treatments, Cancer Care products help to address the particular skincare issues of these cancer patients. These formulas may strengthen cellular health, minimize side effects, protect from free-radical damage, and address a range of complexion issues for physical and psychological benefits.
- Medical Care - The various iS Clinical product lines may be utilized for the treatment of a number of medical conditions, including acne, dry skin, pigmentary conditions, and rosacea.
Which iS Clinical treatment is right for me?
If you are experiencing any problems, discomfort or dissatisfaction with your skin and its appearance, contact Belmont Plastic Surgery in Stafford or Chevy Chase to arrange an appointment. During your appointment, we will examine your skin, including any problem areas, and make a specific recommendation as to the best combination of products to use in its treatment.
Do prescription strength skin care products have side effects?
iS Clinical products are specifically designed for powerful treatment with minimal side effects. Remember to follow the specific instructions given by our staff. Rare side effects may include discoloration, discomfort, and irritation. These details will be thoroughly discussed during your appointment.
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Feledy to Learn More
Dr. Feledy conveniently maintains offices in Stafford, VA and Chevy Chase, MD. For additional information about iS Clinical products or to schedule a personal consultation at either of the two locations, contact Dr. Feledy's office at 301-654-5666 or 540-891-0040.