Rejuvenate Your Look with a Liquid Facelift
July 18, 2014 - by Dr. Jules Feledy
Wrinkles and volume loss around the eyes and cheeks could be giving away your age. If you want to maintain a fresh-faced and youthful look, talk to Dr. Feledy about the liquid facelift. This non-surgical procedure can rejuvenate your face with a combination of fillers and injectables such as Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm. Just a few units of different injectables can help to erase wrinkles and restore lost volume around the upper face. You’ll see results almost instantly with no downtime involved.
Injectables and Dermal Fillers Used in the Liquid Facelift
Since every patient has unique needs, Dr. Feledy will recommend a combination of injectable purified toxins and dermal fillers that can smooth out wrinkles and renew facial volume. Botox Cosmetic is a popular injectable for treating glabellar wrinkles and can be a part of the liquid facelift procedure.
Other dermal fillers and injectables that can be used to perform a liquid facelift include:
- Radiesse – Adds volume to the skin and stimulates collagen production to deliver progressive results. The filler is usually injected into the cheeks and to restore volume loss around the eyes.
- Juvederm – Can also restore volume loss, smooth out wrinkles, and augment the lips.
- Restylane – Similar to Juvederm, this hyaluronic acid filler can be used to perform a lip augmentation procedure and also smooth out the signs of aging on the skin.
- Botox Cosmetic – Very effective for smoothening out wrinkles and lines on the forehead and between the eyes on the upper part of the nose. Botox can also treat crow’s feet and be used to perform a lateral brow lift.
Benefits of a Liquid Facelift
A liquid facelift can be a convenient alternative to surgery and even some non-surgical procedures that require a bit of downtime.
Some of the benefits of a liquid facelift include:
- Smooths out wrinkles and lines
- Can sculpt and contour the face
- Improves the jawline
- Creates a rejuvenated look
- Some fillers can trigger collagen production
- Tailored to meet the patient’s needs
- Produces instant results
- Can lift and tone the face
- Only requires touch-up treatments to maintain results
Are you ready to freshen up your look this season? Schedule your liquid facelift consultation with Dr. Feledy today!